[Foodies] Food & Wine Dec 1st 2003

Romeo Taus romeo at eurocafe.com
Fri Nov 21 19:21:08 EST 2003

Janice & I would like to wish all of you a  great Thanksgiving  weekend.
We have some scheduled functions coming up in December:
December 1st  Monday Euro Cafe
December 7th   Sunday     Hacienda Mediterra
December 14th   Sunday     Hacienda Mediterra

  Here is a preview of the Dec 1st pairing @ Euro Cafe:
http://www.eurocafe.com/foodwine/20031201/index.html
http://www.ironstonevineyards.com/main.html
Here are some pictures from  Oct 12th pairing @ Hacienda Mediterra :
http://www.eurocafe.com/foodwine/pics/gallery.html?galleryid=20031012001
It looks like a lot of fun.
Top 10 from the home office in Goldfield :
Things that you never hear men say:
    * Does this hunters outfit make me look fat ?
    * Do you think he is prettier than me ?
    * My wife never listens to me.
    * I'll have the light vinaigrette salad and diet soda.
    * Why don't we go to the mens room and freshen up?
    * No, I didn't see the game last night. I was watching QVC.
    * Looks like it's time to buy some NEW underwear.
    * Okay, who left the toilet seat up?
    * I 'VE GOT MY FATHERS THIGHS!
    * The dog ??? No, that was ME.
See you soon.