[Foodies] Food & Wine August 15th 2005

Romeo Taus romeo at eurocafe.com
Wed Aug 3 12:41:17 EDT 2005

The monsoons are here so it must be August. We wanted to do something for
"Back to School " : Food & Wine pairing !!!!
When: Monday , August 15th  @ 6.30
Menu : http://www.eurocafe.com/foodwine/20050815/index.html
The Winery : http://www.drycreekvineyard.com/
Where  : 207 N Gilbert Rd. #105 Gilbert , Az. 85234
How Much : $ 40.00 per person Plus T & T
Hope you can join us . Here are some pictures from our last one.
http://www.eurocafe.com/foodwine/pics/gallery.html?galleryid=20050725001
Happy Birthday David.
These are excuse notes from parents (with their original spelling)

Romeo Taus
Chef-Owner
Romeo at EuroCafe.com
480-962-4224