[Foodies] Food & Wine , Monday Sept 19th,2005

Romeo Taus romeo at eurocafe.com
Wed Aug 31 12:21:30 EDT 2005

Janice & I would like to invite you to join us for A Food & Wine Pairing .
The Menu :  http://eurocafe.com/foodwine/20050919/index.html
The Winery :http://www.folieadeux.com/
When : Monday , September 19th 2005
Time : 6.30 PM
How Much: $ 40.00 plus tax & tip
Where : New Address : 207 N Gilbert Rd. #105 Gilbert , Az. 85234
Please call 480-962-4224 for reservations.
See you soon.

Chocolate is a Vegetable

  Chocolate is derived from cocoa beans.  Bean = vegetable.
Sugar is derived from either sugar cane or sugar  BEETS.

  Both of them are plants, in the vegetable category.
  Thus, chocolate is a vegetable.

  To go one step further, chocolate candy bars also contain milk,
  which is dairy.  So candy bars are a health food.

  Chocolate-covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries
  all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

  Remember: "STRESSED" spelled backward is "DESSERTS"

  If you delete this message, you will gain 10 pounds immediately
That's why I had to pass this on - - - - - I didn't want to risk it."

Romeo Taus
Chef-Owner
Romeo at EuroCafe.com
480-962-4224