[Foodies] Food @ Wine July 2005

Romeo Taus romeo at eurocafe.com
Fri Jul 8 12:55:20 EDT 2005

I can not belive that almost a whole year has gone by at the new location.
Janice & I would like to invite you at the July Food & Wine Event
Winery : http://www.foxestatewinery.com/
The Menu : http://eurocafe.com/foodwine/20050725/
Where : 207 N Gilbert Rd. #105 Gilbert , Az. 85234
When : Monday , July 25TH
Time: 6.30 PM
Here are some pictures from our last Event.
http://eurocafe.com/foodwine/pics/gallery.html?galleryid=20050620001
This is pretty neat.

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!

It take less than a minute....... Work this out as you read.. Be sure you don't
read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste
of time things. It's fun to do.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have
chocolate. (more than once, but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)
3. Add 5.. (for Sunday)
4. Multiply it by 50. I'll wait while you get the calculator........
5. If you have already had your birthday this year, add 1755......
If you haven't, add 1754.....
6. Now subtract the four-digit year you were born.
You should have a three-digit number.
The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you
want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are.....
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!!!!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2005) IT WILL EVER WORK,
SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.

Romeo Taus
Chef-Owner
Romeo at EuroCafe.com