[Foodies] 07-31-06

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Fri Jul 14 03:48:27 EDT 2006

Oh well we only have 100 more day of this Hell's Waiting room weather so
the end of July is just as good to have a party as any.
Janice  &  I would like to invite you to the July edition of our monthly
Food & Wine Pairing.

The Menu : http://www.eurocafe.com/foodwine/20060731/index.html

The Winery : http://closdubois.com/index.cfm

When : Monday , July 31st 2006 @ 6.30 PM

Where : 207 N Gilbert rd. Gilbert

For reservations please call : 480-962-4224

Here are some pictures from our last pairing :
http://eurocafe.com/foodwine/pics/gallery.html?galleryid=20060626001

Here is some internet  wisdom :

- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a
  leaky tire.
- Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
- It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a
  warning to others.
- If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a
  couple of car payments.
- If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
- If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again; it was
  probably worth it.
- Never mess up an apology with an excuse.
- Some days you are the bug, some days you are the
  windshield.
- If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not
  for you.
- Timing has an awful lot to do with the
  outcome of a raindance.
- Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get
  sucked into jet engines.
- Any day above ground is a good one!
See you soon !

Romeo Taus