[Foodies] Food & Wine Pairing, Monady May 21st 2007

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Fri May 4 17:36:54 EDT 2007

Here we are at the beginning of May and Janice has another birthday. Happy
Birthday Janice !! and for those that sung the song last Monday Thank You.
Mother's Day - a week from Sunday. If you are planing on dinning out
please make reservations well in advance.
Christine Crosby is getting married June 23rd 2007 in Greece , so since
not all of us can celabrate that day we should do it Monday May 21 2007
Greek Night at Euro Cafe. She designed the menu for this Food & Wine
pairing and we paired it with some great Australian wines.
When: Monday May 21st @ 6.30 PM
The Menu: http://www.eurocafe.com/foodwine/20070521/index.html
Where: 207 N Gilbert Rd.Gilbert Az. 85234
The Wines: http://www.wyndhamestate.com/index2.htm
The Price: $ 45.00 plus Tax & Tip
For reservations please call : 480-962-4224

AIN'T IT THE TRUTH??

I OWE MY MOTHER

1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE .
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished
cleaning."

2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten! up, I' m going to knock you into the middle of
next week!"

4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
" Because I said so, that's why."

5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to
the store with me."

6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."

7. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."

8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS .
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."

9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"

10. My mother taught me about STAMINA .
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."

11 My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."

12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"

13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."

14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"

15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in  this world who don't
have wonderful parents like you do."

16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."

17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"

18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that
way."

19 My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"

20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."

21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."

22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."

23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you.  Do you think you were born in a barn?"

24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."

See you soon !
Romeo