[Foodies] Food & Wine Pairings Summer 2007

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Wed May 30 15:18:12 EDT 2007

     I can't believe that almost 16 years ago we were about to embarc on
the journey that got us here. Janice & I would like to thank all the
guests and co-workers that made this journey worthwhile.
Thank you & Happy Birthday Euro Cafe.
      School is out and vacation season is starting so here is the
schedule of Food & Wine Pairings for the next few months:

Monday June 25th 2007     http://www.abundancevineyards.com/
Monday July 23rd 2007     http://www.darenberg.com.au/
Monday August 20th 2007 TBA
Monday Sept 24th 2007 TBA
I'll keep you posted with the menus as they get made.
Have a great summer & we'll see you soon.

Only in America...

   Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an
   ambulance...
   Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a
   skating rink...
   Only in America...do people order double cheese burgers, a large fry,
   and a diet coke...
   Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the
   pens to the counters...
   Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the
   driveway and leave useless things and junk in boxes in the garage...
   Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and
   then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't
   want to talk to in the first place...
   Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in
   packages of eight...
   Only in America...do we use the word "politics" to describe the
   process so well: "Poli" in latin meaning "many" and "tics" meaning
   "blood-sucking creatures"...
Romeo