[Foodies] Food & Wine Pairing /Happy Thanksgiving

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Fri Nov 14 18:12:45 EST 2008

Have a happy gobble day you all !!!

It's that time of the year for Family Holidays. If there is anything Euro
Cafe can do for your celebration please let us know.
We will be close that Thursday but will be open regular hours the weekend.
Hope to see some of you on Monday.
http://www.eurocafe.com/gallery.html?galleryid=20081105001&Evermore_Session=3942f7763c721cbaec90ae5a1c0ceb57

See you all soon.
Romeo & Janice
480-962-4224

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

      A game warden was driving down the road when he came upon a young
boy carrying a wild turkey under his arm.

     He stopped and asked the boy, 'Where did you get that turkey?'

     The boy replied, 'What turkey?'

     The game warden said, 'That turkey you're carrying under your arm.'

     The boy looks down and said, 'Well, lookee here, a turkey done
roosted under my arm!'

     The game warden said, 'Now look, you know turkey season is closed, so
whatever you do to that turkey, I'm going to do to you.

     If you break his leg, I'm gonna break your leg. If you break his
wing, I'll break your arm. Whatever you do to him, I'll do to you.
So, what are you gonna do with him?'

     The little boy said, 'I guess I'll just kiss his ass and let him go!'

    May your stuffing be tasty
    May your turkey plump,
    May your potatoes and gravy
    Have never a lump.