[Foodies] Food & Wine Pairing Monday February 23rd 2009

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Fri Feb 6 14:26:26 EST 2009

Oh ,February , the month of SUPER BOWL, Valentine's Day, Arizona
Statehood Day.
  We were closed on Sunday the Super Bowl Day so none of my cooks &
servers will call in sick for Valentine's Day. And watch the game. What a
game. Great trade off.
  The reservations are coming in ,so if you plan on dinning here please
call: 480-962-4224  early for best times. We will do our best to
accommodate all your requests.
   For other suggestions :
Go see David @ http://www.libertymarket.com/
or Jeff @ :http://www.flancers.com/or
Jim @ http://www.oldworldpizzakitchen.com/
    If you have other plans, before or/after dinner ,please go see Devin &
Darlene @ Vine Expressions : http://www.vineexpressions.com/ The only, the
best wine bar in GILBERT.
  Now for the pairing :
When : Monday February 23rd 2009
The Winery :http://www.duckpondcellars.com/
Where : 207 N Gilbert Rd Gilbert Az 85234
The Menu :http://www.eurocafe.com/userimages/20090115001.pdf
How Much : $ 45.00 + tip/tax
The Pictures:
http://www.eurocafe.com/gallery.html?galleryid=20090127001&Evermore_Session=aeb593f55bab9419f79727a116e98cb6
Last day before Mardi Gras.
Have a great month,hope to see you soon.
Happy Valentine
Janice & Romeo

Click on the link below and a playing card will appear on your
screen...wait a few moments for it to load, then scroll down below the
card and you will see a line that has a little red slider bar in it.  Move
the slider gradually to the right and stop and watch the show take place,
then move it a little more to the right and stop and another show will
take place and keep doing this till you are to the end.  This is sooooooc
cool.  The marvels of technology.

http://www.adobecards.com