[Foodies] Food & Wine Pairings Summer Schedule

Romeo at EuroCafe.com Romeo at EuroCafe.com
Fri Jun 19 14:37:39 EDT 2009

Dear Foodies:
The summer Solstice is almost upon us. This marks the year's longest day,
Father's Day and also my 36 year anniversary coming to America.
Here is the schedule of Food & Wine Pairings for this Summer:
Monday June 22nd 2009 This next Monday ( Great Father's Day Gift )
http://www.eurocafe.com/
Monday July 20th 2009  http://www.bodegaseptima.com/ingles/vinos.html
Monday August 24th 2009  http://www.justgreatwines.com/argentina.html#wines
Monday September 21st 2009 TBA
Thank you again for your best wishes on our 18th anniversary and your
support.
For reservations please call 480-962-4224
Hope to see you soon, have a great summer!
Janice & Romeo