[Foodies] Euro Cafe Birthday!

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Tue Jun 1 16:48:12 EDT 2010

 June 1st 1991 was the first day Romeo's Euro Cafe was open to the
public.The whole day sales were 113. What a journey. I'd like to take this
time to thank the people that made the journey possible.You know who you
are, most of you are "friends" on Facebook and still keep in touch. Thank
you, for all your support and for allowing Janice & I be who are! Happy
Birthday Euro Cafe.
Now for some shameful self promotion:
June Food & Wine Pairing
When:Monday June 21st 2010 @ 6.30PM
The Menu:http://www.eurocafe.com/userimages/20100515001.pdf
Where:207 N Gilbert Rd Gilbert AZ 85234
The Wines: Italy
The
Pictures:http://www.eurocafe.com/gallery.html?galleryid=20100511001&Evermore_Session=36f1394f283249e809e89907131205a7
The Price:$ 45.00 per person + tax, tip
For Reservations please call 480-962-4224
Romeo & Janice

Read until the end.....you'll laugh....

This two-letter word in English has more meanings than any

other two-letter word, and that word is 'UP.'

It is listed in the dictionary as an [adv], [prep], [adj], [n] or [v].

It's easy to understand UP, meaning toward the sky or at the top of the
list, but when we awaken in the morning, why do we wake UP?

At a meeting, why does a topic come UP? Why do we speak UP,

and why are the officers UP for election and why is it UP to the secretary
to write UP a report? We call UP our friends, brighten UP a room, polish
UP the silver, warm UP the leftovers and clean UP the kitchen. We lock UP
the house and fix UP the old car.

At other times this little word has real special meaning. People stir UP
trouble, line UP for tickets, work UP an appetite, and think UP excuses.

To be dressed is one thing but to be dressed UP is special.

And this UP is confusing: A drain must be opened UP because it is stopped UP.

We open UP a store in the morning but we close it UP at night.

We seem to be pretty mixed UP about UP !

To be knowledgeable about the proper uses of UP, look UP the word UP in the
dictionary..

In a desk-sized dictionary, it takes UP almost 1/4 of the page and can add
UP to about thirty definitions

If you are UP to it, you might try building UP a list of the many ways UP
is used.

It will take UP a lot of your time, but if you don't give UP, you may
wind UP with a hundred or more.

When it threatens to rain, we say it is clouding UP . When the sun comes
out we say it is clearing UP. When it rains, it soaks UP the earth. When
it does not rain for awhile, things dry UP. One could go on & on, but I'll
wrap it UP, for now ........my time is UP !

Don't screw UP. Send this on to everyone you look UP in your address book..

Now
I'll shut UP