[Foodies] Food & Wine Pairing Monday , March 22th 2010

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Wed Mar 17 16:53:18 EDT 2010

Happy St.Patrick Day. I have  my shamrock chef pants on.
It's probably not a good day to remind you of the Food & Wine Pairing for
this month but here it is:
When: Monday March 22nd @ 6.30 PM
The Menu: http://www.eurocafe.com/userimages/20100221004.pdf
The Price: $ 45.00 per person + tax, tip
The
Pictures:http://www.eurocafe.com/gallery.html?galleryid=20100221001&Evermore_Session=4784a961d4fb194aeb06c4865a53e358
The Wines : http://www.crewwines.com/venus.php
            http://www.frenchmaidwines.com/french_maid_wines.html
            http://www.madhousewifecellars.com/
            http://www.eosvintage.com/
For reservations please call 480-962-4224
Be careful this evening, see you all soon.

Romeo

It sounds like Euro Cafe ! This is why I don't do breakfast:

The 2.99 Special ( This is a Joke )

We went to breakfast at a restaurant where the 'seniors' special' was two
eggs,bacon, hash browns and toast for $2.99.

'Sounds good,' my wife said. 'But I don't want the eggs.'

'Then, I'll have to charge you $3.49 because you're ordering a la carte,'
the waitress warned her.

'You mean I'd have to pay for not taking the eggs?' my wife asked
incredulously.

'YES!' stated the waitress.

'I'll take the special then,' my wife said..

'How do you want your eggs?' the waitress asked.

'Raw and in the shell,' my wife replied. She took the two eggs home and
baked a cake.