[Foodies] Food & Wine Pairing Schedule 2010

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Sun Mar 21 17:32:05 EDT 2010

Hello, Foodies
Spring is here, the Equinox is today also Janice & I ,along with my sister
Anca & Doug 's 26th Wedding Anniversary .I remember how young and full of
dreams we were, and how much in love. I'm looking forward the the next 26.
Now business, the dates for April is Monday the 12th ( Maryhill Winery )
and May the 3rd ( French Profunde ). I'll keep you posted with the
details.

The Spartans squeaked by.
See you all soon.
Romeo & Janice

HOW  TO STAY YOUNG

1.  Throw  out nonessential numbers.  This  includes age, weight and
height. Let the doctors  worry about them. That is why you pay 'them'

2. Keep  only cheerful friends. The  grouches pull you down.

3.  Keep  learning. Learn  more about the computer, crafts, gardening,
whatever. Never let the brain idle. 'An idle  mind is the devil's
workshop.'

4.  Enjoy  the simple things.

5.  Laugh often,  long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for  breath.

6. The  tears happen. Endure,  grieve, and move on. The only person, who
is  with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE  while you are alive.

7.  Surround  yourself with what you  love ,  whether it's family, pets,
keepsakes, music,  plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your  refuge.

8.  Cherish  your health: If it is  good, preserve it. If it is
unstable, improve  it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get  help.

9. Don't  take guilt trips. Take a  trip to the mall, even to the next
county; to a  foreign country but NOT to where the guilt  is.

10.  Tell the people you love that you love  them,  at every opportunity.

AND  ALWAYS REMEMBER  :
Life is not measured by the number of  breaths we take, but  by  the
moments that take our breath  away.
And if you  don't send this to at least 8 people - who cares?
But do  share this with someone.
We all  need to live life to its fullest each  day!!
Worry  about nothing, pray about  everything!!!