[Foodies] Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe Table for 10 Thursday( 01/13/2011)

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Mon Jan 10 16:11:29 EST 2011

Hello Foodies,
Each Thursday I will be choosing some selections of our menu
:1-appetizer,1-salad,2-entrees and 1-dessert and call it
" Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe Table for 10"
This 5 course meal will be a smaller version of the food we serve
every day.
Five courses for $25.00+ tax,tip.I believe this is is a great value and
will give everyone involved an opportunity to know each other.For Janice &
I will be a chance introduce perhaps some new menu items and to ask and
answer some questions concerning the how,why or why not of Romeo's Euro
Cafe.
Next one will be this Thursday o1-13-2011 @ 6.30 PM
Space is limited so call early with the reservations.
I'll be pairing to food with some of the wines on the "Boards" for an
extra $5.00.That is $5.00 for 5 wines.
For reservations please call 480-962-4224
I'll be posting the menu each Monday on our Face book
page:http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Romeos-Euro-Cafe/203001831659 or if
you want it tweeted :http://twitter.com/EuroChef or you can open the
attachment.
Hope to see you soon,