[Foodies] Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe Table for 10 Thursday( 01/20/2011)

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Mon Jan 17 16:17:54 EST 2011

Hello Foodies,
Each Thursday I will be choosing some selections of our menu
:1-appetizer,1-salad,2-entrees and 1-dessert and call it
" Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe Table for 10"
This 5 course meal will be a smaller version of the food we serve
every day. Since we are not great communicators, YOU will be having diner
with Janice & I.
Five courses for $25.00+ tax,tip.I believe this is is a great value and
will give everyone involved an opportunity to know each other.
Next one will be this Thursday o1-20-2011 @ 6.30 PM
Space is limited so call early with the reservations.
If it fills up fast, will have a waiting list ( first call , first served
) if we have cancellations.
I'll be pairing food with wines from Belle Vallée (Beautiful Valley)
Cellars  located in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. Joe Wright winemaker
and co-founder will be here to talk about the wines.
Extra $5.00.That is $5.00 for 5 wines.
For reservations please call 480-962-4224
I'll be posting the menu each Monday on our Face book
page:http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Romeos-Euro-Cafe/203001831659 or if
you want it tweeted :http://twitter.com/EuroChef or you can open the
attachment.
Hope to see you soon,
Janice & Romeo

Puns for Educated Minds.....

 1.  The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.
He acquired his size from too much pi.

 2.  I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned
out to be an optical Aleutian.

 3.  She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.

 4.  A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it
was a weapon of math disruption.

 5.  No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be
stationery.

 6.  A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for
littering.

 7.  A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum
Blownapart.

 8.  Two silk worms had a race.  They ended up in a tie.

 9.  A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall.  The police are
looking into it.

10.  Time flies like an arrow.  Fruit flies like a banana.

11.  Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

12.  Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway.  One hat said to
the other: 'You stay here; I'll go on a head.'

13.  I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger.  Then it hit me.

14.  A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the Grass.'

15.  The midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium
at large.

16.  Deleted this one.

17.  A backward poet writes inverse.

18.  In a democracy it's your vote that counts.  In feudalism it's your
count that votes.

19.  When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.

20. If you jumped off the bridge in Paris, you'd be in Seine.

21.  A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons.

       The stewardess looks at him and says, 'I'm sorry, sir, only one
carrion allowed per passenger.'

22.  Two fish swim into a concrete wall.  One turns to the other and says
'Dam!'

23.  Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the
craft.

       Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have
your kayak and heat it too.

24.  Two hydrogen atoms meet.  One says, 'I've lost my electron.'

       The other says 'Are you sure?'  The first replies, 'Yes, I'm
positive.'

25.  Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root
canal?  His goal: transcend dental medication.

26.  There was the person who sent ten puns to friends,with the hope that
at least one of the puns would make them laugh.

       No pun in ten did.