[Foodies] Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe Table for 10 Thursday( 01/27/2011)

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Mon Jan 24 18:36:54 EST 2011

Hello Foodies,
Most Thursdays, I will be choosing some food from our menu
:1-appetizer,1-salad,2-entrees and 1-dessert and call it
" Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe Table for 10"
This 5 course meal will be a smaller version of the food we serve
every day. YOU will be having diner with Janice & I.
Five courses for $25.00+ tax,tip.I believe this is is a great value and
will give everyone involved an opportunity to know each other.
Next one will be this Thursday o1-27-2011 @ 6.30 PM
Space is limited so call early with the reservations.
If it fills up fast, will have a waiting list ( first call , first served
) if we have cancellations.
I'll be pairing food with wines from out current wine list.
Extra $5.00.That is $5.00 for 5 wines.
For reservations please call 480-962-4224
I'll be posting the menu each Monday on our Face book
page:http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Romeos-Euro-Cafe/203001831659 or if
you want it tweeted :http://twitter.com/EuroChef or you can open the
attachment.
Hope to see you Thursday,
Janice & Romeo

Free Sunshine Today

Cold weather joke.

It's late fall and the Indians on a remote reservation in South Dakota
asked their
new chief if the coming winter was going to be cold or mild.

Since he was a chief in a modern society, he had never been taught the old
secrets.
When he looked at the sky, he couldn't tell what the winter was going to
be like.

Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, he told his tribe that the winter
was indeed
going to be cold and that the members of the village should collect
firewood to be
prepared.

But, being a practical leader, after several days, he got an idea. He went
to the
phone booth, called the National Weather Service and asked, 'Is the coming
winter
going to be cold?'

'It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold,' the meteorologist
at the
weather service responded.

So the chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more
firewood in
order to be prepared.

A week later, he called the National Weather Service again. 'Does it still
look like
it is going to be a very cold winter?'

'Yes,' the man at National Weather Service again replied, 'it's going to
be a very
cold winter.'

The chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every
scrap of
firewood they could find.

Two weeks later, the chief called the National Weather Service again. 'Are
you
absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?'

'Absolutely,' the man replied. 'It's looking more and more like it is
going to be
one of the coldest winters we've ever seen.'

'How can you be so sure?' the chief asked.

The weatherman replied, 'The Indians are collecting a shitload of firewood'.