[Foodies] Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe Table for 10 Thursday( 02/03/2011)

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Mon Jan 31 15:52:36 EST 2011

Hello Foodies,
Two weeks to Valentine's Day.Restaurants are very busy this time of year
so please make your reservations early.
Self promotion:
Most Thursdays, I will be choosing some food from our menu
:1-appetizer,1-salad,2-entrees and 1-dessert and call it
" Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe Table for 10"
This 5 course meal will be a smaller version of the food we serve
every day. YOU will be having diner with Janice & I.
Five courses for $25.00+ tax,tip.
Next one will be this Thursday o2-03-2011 @ 6.30 PM
Space is limited so call early with the reservations.
I'll be pairing food with wines from out current wine list.
Extra $5.00.That is $5.00 for 5 wines.
For reservations please call 480-962-4224
I'll be posting the menu each Monday on our Face book
page:http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Romeos-Euro-Cafe/203001831659 or if
you want it tweeted :http://twitter.com/EuroChef or you can open the
attachment.
Hope to see you Thursday,
Janice & Romeo

WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST

        She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.

        Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.

        Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.

        Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.

        And her husband is on the back of the milk carton.

        Keep reading-they get better!!!

        WOMEN'S REVENGE

        'Cash, check or charge?' I asked, after folding items the woman
wished to purchase.

        As she fumbled for her wallet , I noticed a remote control for a
television set in her purse.

        'So, do you always carry your TV remote?' I asked.

        'No,' she replied, 'but my husband refused to come shopping with
me,

        and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him
legally.'

________________________________

        UNDERSTANDING WOMEN

        (A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE)

        I know I'm not going to understand women.

        I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax,

        pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root,

        and still be afraid of a spider.

        MARRIAGE SEMINAR

        While attending a Marriage Seminar dealing with communication,

        Tom and his wife Grace listened to the instructor,

        'It is essential that husbands and wives know each other's likes
and dislikes.'

        He addressed the man,

        'Can you name your wife's favorite flower?'

        Tom leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently and whispered,
'It's Pillsbury, isn't it?

________________________________

        CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS

        A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up & down the aisles..

        The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him.

        He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his
wife..

        She directs him down the correct aisle.

        A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and
a ball of string on the counter.

        She says, confused, 'Sir, I thought you were looking for some
tampons for your wife?

        He answers, 'You see, it's like this, yesterday, I sent my wife
to the store

        to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin
of tobacco

        and some rolling papers; cause it's sooo-ooo--oo- ooo much
cheaper.

        So, I figure if I have to roll my own ......... so does she.

        (I figure this guy is the one on the milk carton!)

________________________________

        WIFE VS. HUSBAND

        A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying
a word.

        An earlier discussion had led to an argument and

        neither of them wanted to concede their position.

        As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs,

        the husband asked sarcastically, 'Relatives of yours?'

        'Yep,' the wife replied, 'in-laws.'

________________________________

        WORDS

        A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women
use a day...

        30,000 to a man's 15,000.

        The wife replied, 'The reason has to be because we have to
repeat everything to men....

        The husband then turned to his wife and asked, 'What?'

________________________________

        CREATION

        A man said to his wife one day, 'I don't know how you can be

        so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time.

        'The wife responded, 'Allow me to explain.

        God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;

        God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you !

________________________________

        WHO DOES WHAT

        A man and his wife were having an argument about who

        should brew the coffee each morning.

        The wife said, 'You should do it because you get up first,

        and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee.

        The husband said, 'You are in charge of cooking around here and

        you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait
for my coffee.'

        Wife replies, 'No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the
Bible that the man should do the coffee.'

        Husband replies, 'I can't believe that, show me..'

        So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and
showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says 'HEBREWS'

________________________________

        The Silent Treatment

        A man and his wife were having some problems at home

        and were giving each other the silent treatment.

        Suddenly, the man realized that the next day, he would need his
wife to wake him

        at 5:0 0 AM for an early morning business flight.

        Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he
wrote on a piece of paper,
        'Please wake me at 5:00 AM.' He left it where he knew she would
find it.

        The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00
AM and he had missed his flight Furious, he was about to go and see why
his wife hadn't wakened him,
        when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed.

        The paper said, 'It is 5:00 AM. Wake up.'

        Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests.

        God may have created man before woman, but there is always a
rough draft before the masterpiece

        SEND THIS TO SMART WOMEN WHO NEED A LAUGH AND TO MEN YOU THINK
CAN HANDLE IT!