[Foodies] Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Tue Nov 15 15:07:24 EST 2011

Hello Foodies, we're changing up some things for the next few weeks.
Weekly "Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe " will be on Tuesday November 15th &
22nd and Thursday, November 17th, 2011 @ 6.30 PM
This means twice this week!!!! First Call , First In!
Please call 480-962-4224
We have a few seats for tonite....
This 5 course meal will be a smaller version of the food we serve every day.
The Menu for tomorrow: Greka, Ravioli Salad, Mediterranean Paprikash,
Transylvania Chicken and Caramel Cashew Brownies
All this for $ 25.00++
For an extra $ 5.00 you'd get 5 wine wine tastes.5 wines - 5 bucks
See you soon.....
Janice & Romeo

THE BEST NON PARTISAN POLITICAL JOKE EVER!!!!!!!!!

A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on the highway. Nothing is moving.

Suddenly, a man knocks on the window. The driver rolls down the window
and asks, "What's going on?"

"Terrorists have kidnapped Congress, and are asking for a $10 million
dollar ransom.

Otherwise, they are going to douse them all in gasoline and set them on fire.

We are going from car to car, taking up a collection."

"How much is everyone giving, on average?" the driver asks.

The man replies, "About a gallon!"