[Foodies] Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe Thursday( 04/05/2012)

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Mon Apr 2 21:55:55 EDT 2012

Thursday,April 5th, 2012 @ 6.30 PM
Weekly "Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe "
Yes, this is a weekly occurrence! We(Janice & Romeo) host this dinner
every Thursday.
This 5 course meal will be a smaller version of the food we serve every day.
The Menu:  Vegeta Skins, Greek Salad, Pasta Rustica, Salonika Chicken and
Evening’s Embrace
Not Sold Out............
All this for $ 25.00++
For an extra $ 8.00 you'd get 5 wine wine tastes.5 wines - 8 bucks  Join us!
Details and Menu
descriptions:http://www.eurocafe.com/Static/Euro_Cafe_Menu.html
For reservations please call 480-962-4224
I'll be posting the menu each Monday on our Facebook
page:http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Romeos-Euro-Cafe/203001831659 or if
you want it tweeted :http://twitter.com/EuroChef

Thank you for your support, and hope to see you soon.
Janice & Romeo

Skinny Dipping

An elderly man in Florida had owned a large farm for several years.
He had a large pond in the back.

It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice with picnic
tables,horseshoe courts, and some orange, and lime trees.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't
been there for a while, and look it over.

He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the
pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.

As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in
his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, 'we're not coming out until you leave!'

The old man frowned, 'I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim
naked or make you get out of the pond naked.. '

Holding the bucket up he said, 'I'm here to feed the alligator.'