[Foodies] Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe Thursday( 11/08/2012)

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Tue Nov 6 14:20:49 EST 2012

Hello Foodies,
Weekly "Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe "  today, November 8th, 2012 @ 6.30 PM
This 5 course meal will be a smaller version of the food we serve every day.
The Menu:Vegeta Skins, Teriyaki Chicken Salad, Chicken Omega, Paella
Barcelona and Raspberry White Chocolate
All this for $ 25.00++  For an extra $ 8.00 you'd get 5 wine wine tastes.5
wines - 8 bucks
Join us!  Details and Menu
descriptions:http://www.eurocafe.com/Static/Euro_Cafe_Menu.html or see
attached
For reservations please call 480-962-4224

Chef Off Monday November 19th 2012 @ 6.30 at Asia
Master VS Apprentice
This will be the team of John Wang, Jared Lupin and Romeo Taus against a
group of 3 up and coming chefs that have spent time in our kitchens.
This should be a lot of fun.Don't miss it.
For reservations please call 602-369-6689 or E-mail THEBEST at ASIAAZ.COM

Date Night in Downtown Gilbert in the Gilbert Heritage District.
Dine at Romeo's Euro Cafe, Liberty Market, Postino East, Joe's Real BBQ or
Oregano's Pizza Bistro weekdays and get $4.00 off at Hale Centre Theatre

Support your Local Chefs!!!!

Romeo Taus
Chef Owner 480-962-4224
http://www.eurocafe.com/