[Foodies] Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe Thursday May 30th 2013

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Tue May 28 14:58:38 EDT 2013

Hello Foodies,
Weekly "Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe " Thursday,May 30th, 2013 @ 6.30 PM
This 5 course meal will is a smaller version of the food we serve every
day.
The Menu:Greka,Antipasto Salad, Salmon de Provance, Garlic Chicken Pesto
and Cheesecake Brownies
This is a great opportunity for us to give back to the community, and an
the guests to ask us any questions about what, why and how we do what we
do.This is a way to experience Romeo's Euro Cafe without the stress of
making a choice. Hosted by Janice and Romeo, the proprietors.  All this
for $ 25.00++  For an extra $ 8.00 you'd get 5 wine wine tastes.5 wines -
8 bucks  Join us!
Details and Menu
descriptions:http://www.eurocafe.com/Static/Euro_Cafe_Menu.html

For reservations please call 480-962-4224

Also: Chef Off! Monday June 17th 2013 @ 6:30 p.m.
Chef John Wong of Asia VS Chef Chad Bolar of Pesto's Pizza & Wine Bar
2 Chefs, 3 wines, 6 courses (3 from each chef) plus dessert.
You get to vote and pick the winner and first looser in this culinary
competition. For reservations please call 480-821-0035  $ 60.00 ++ This
should be a lot of fun for all you foodies in the East Valley. We'll keep
you posted with more details.

Support your Local Chefs!!!!

Romeo Taus
Chef Owner 480-962-4224