[Foodies] Taste & 3rd Tuesday Romeo's Euro Cafe

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Mon Sep 18 12:59:16 MST 2017

Hello Foodies,
So sorry for being late with this. Restaurant Week every Thursday! For
reservations please call 480-962-4224.
Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe Thursday,September 28th 2017 at 6.30 pm, 5
course meal will be a smaller version of the food we have on our menu
every day paired with some great wines.
The Menu:Spicy Lamb Potatoes, Chef Salad, Spicy Putanesca, Pasta Rustica
and Mocha Espresso Brownies
Price, all this for $ 30.00 plus Tax & Gratuity Extra $ 10.00 for Wine (
5 tastes ) This is a way to experience our menu without the stress of
making a choice in our private room.

Janice & Romeo Taus
480-962-4224