[Foodies] Monthly 3rd Tuesday at Romeo's Euro Cafe

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Tue Jun 12 17:05:38 MST 2018

Hello Foodies,
3rd Tuesday-3 courses-3 wines-$36.00 ,Tuesday June 19th 2018 at 6.30
PM.For reservations please call 480-962-4224. Every 3rd Tuesday of every
month Romeo's Euro Café will host a Food & Wine Pairing featuring new
food paired with some servers' favorite wines.3 courses,1
Appetizer/Salad, 1 Main course and 1 Dessert all for $ 36.00++ We
believe this is a great way to showcase the culinary talent and the
commitment to service of our crew.Please see attached menu.

Restaurant Week every Thursday! For reservations please call
480-962-4224.
Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe Thursday June 21st 2018 at 6.30 pm, 5 course
meal will be smaller version of the food we have on our menu everyday
paired with some great wines.  The Menu:Mini Mozzarella Salad, Janice’s
Kale Salad, Spicy Apricot Chicken, Sun Flower Beef and 3 sin chocolate
Price, all this for $ 30.00 plus Tax & Gratuity Extra $ 10.00 for Wine (
5 tastes ) This is a way to experience our menu without the stress of
making a choice in our private room.
Thank you for your support and hope to see you back soon.....

Janice & Romeo Taus
480-962-4224