[Foodies] Monthly 3rd Tuesday at Romeo's Euro Cafe

romeo at eurocafe.com romeo at eurocafe.com
Thu Oct 11 11:58:26 MST 2018

Hello Foodies,
Restaurant Week every Thursday .For reservations please call
480-962-4224. Please Share. 207 N Gilbert Rd.Gilbert Az 85234 in the
Gilbert Heritage District Taste of Romeo's Euro Cafe, Thursday,November
1st 2018 at 6.30 pm, 5 course meal will be a smaller version of the food
we have on our menu every day or new dishes that we consider adding to
the menu, paired with some great wines.
The Menu:Spicy Lamb Potatoes, Chef Salad, Penne Carbonara, Sun Flower
Beef and Chocolate Blackberry Cheesecake.....
Price, all this for $ 30.00 plus Tax & Gratuity Extra $ 10.00 for Wine (
5 tastes ) This is a way to experience our menu without the stress of
making a choice in our private room.

Janice & Romeo Taus
480-962-4224